19.1.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#7)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
~
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
~
I have seen great reviews on this and l totally love the sound of it, it sounds like a book which would keep me guessing throughout the whole read and l love books like that. Sometimes books are so predictable and even though they are often still fun to read l love being kept waiting!
~
~
~
~
Blurb 

Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a

hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.

6 comments:

  1. I love this cover !! Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one! Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book yet but it sounds really good! Now I'm all excited for this one too and it looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this one as well. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, glad you liked my pick.
    Chelsmac - Glad you have heard about it now =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult