5.1.11

A Year Gone By

Last Year ~ 2010
Welcome to my new post!
Information about new  weekly post -
This post is all about highlighting books which were out this time last year {Or the year before etc}
Each week of a month l will go further back, E.g Starting with 2010 on the first week of January then the second Saturday of January l will go back to 2009. 
This is a meme for Saturday.
If l struggle to find books for that Month and Year l will post about another year. 


January 2010
If l have added your review of your book and you wish it to be taken down please email me and l will do so straight away.
.


Spiders Bite - Jennifer Estep 
I haven't actually read this series myself or heard of it but it does sound interesting!
The first three books of this series were all released in 2010 (!!) The 4th is due for release in April 2011.
Reviews {Reviews l have found}
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.


This book is again part of a series, the second was out yesterday (4th). I have seen the second one in this series around a few times and l would never have related these two together at all. 
Reviews 
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Wow, l love the sound of this book, can't believe l have never heard of it. Really interested in reading this, l do feel for this book to work though the main character will have to be a good and interesting character to read about. 
Reviews 
.
.
.
Please let me know if you would be interested in doing this as an meme and next week l will add a linky when l do this post - Next week on Saturday {If people wish for me to do so}

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this idea! There are so many books I know I've missed, so this is great.

    I read The Secret Year and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it!
    l have missed so many books too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult