15.1.11

In my Mailbox! (#7)


 Hosted By The Story Siren

In My Mailboz
Richard sent me this for my kindle to review! So nice of him. It's actually for children (11-14 Years) but l love the sound of the blurb and l have seen reviews by older people who have enjoyed it. The review will be up in March.
Thank you to the author, Richard Denning for sending me this book to review!
***************************************

~
Raised by Wolves - Jennifer Barnes  <<                                    When l seen this in my library l grabbed it very quickly. 
~
~

*************************************************

~

<< Dark Divine - Bree Despain                                                                 My trip to the library was very successful with both this and the above book! 
~
~
****************************************************
 Memento Nora - Angie Smibert
Thanks so much to Angie (Author) Diane and Marshall Cavendish for this review copy and sending it over to the UK!!!
*************************************************************~
This actually reminds me of Mean girls for some reason! lol
I like reading these books every now and then, like l have said a few times l like to go back to the genre l used to read alot. 
~
**************************
~
I was SO happy to get this galley grab, l feel the luckiest girl! I have seen reviews everywhere for this and been so jealous of everyone who has read it. I am totally in love with the cover and after the blurb it's one of the books which l am most excited about!
~
****************************************************
From Gallery Grab.~
~
**************************************

Another from Gallery Grab! This has amazing ratings on goodreads which always makes me excited about a book.
~
~
I still have around 20 e books which l have gotten to list! I just brought another three today for my kindle. None of them was above £1. 
 I am trying to space out my IMMB in a easy way to look at, please feel free to comment on the layout. I would love to know if its easy to look out or would be better to just do them all on my one?

13 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Tomorrow's Guardian too. It does sound great :-D You have some awesome books this week. My mailbox isn't up yet. I'm too tired. I really should sleep lol. I'll do it tomorrow.

    Hope you enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelous of Wither and have been wanting to rad The Dark Divine for too long -.- don't know why i havent bought it yet...

    I got Lipstick Laws last week, still haven't read it but i'm exited to. :)

    Hope you enjoy reading!

    BTW: Do you want to do a guest blog post? http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/guest-blogger-sign-up-form.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read Raised by Wolves !! The cover is just gorgeous !! Have a great time reading it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Lipstick Laws too! I realized I didn't have anything for the Debut Author challenge and picked that one quick through Net Galley. Looking forward to your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome IMM! I can't wait to read Wither, Stay, Dark Divine & The Lipstick Laws!!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am looking forward to Wither as well - will be looking for your review. :)

    Chrizette
    In my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great books! Loved The Dark Divine and I really want to read Memento Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting Tomorrows Guardian too - one of my Year 12's is reviewing it for me :D
    The Dark Divine is awesome :D
    I really want The Lipstick Laws & Wither. I will look forward to your reviews.
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Memento Nora! Can't wait to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got a well filled mailbox. I want to read THE DARK DIVINE and RAISED BY WOLVES,too. I've got some books from the S&S galley grab programme aswell, let's enjoy them.It's sooo awesome they send you MOMENTO NORA over the pond. I know it's difficult to get great US books here in Europe...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. You got yourself a lot of books. I hope you enjoy them =D

    Check out my IMM

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bunch of books, Wither and The Poison Eaters look so good~ Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much everyone!
    Sure l will enjoy them all lots =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult