8.1.11

In my Mailbox! (#6)

 
Ok, l recieved sooo many ebooks since l last did a Mailbox (I haven't done one for 2 weeks!) I am going to list them all next week. In fact l may spread them out over a few weeks. There is at least 20. Around half l brought and half for review. So much for buying no books huh?
This week l am going to focus on the HB and PB books which l have got. 
Click below to see my In My Mailbox

~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.
Ok so first off here is the book collection l got from my (sometimes) lovely brother for Christmas. I chose them of course, he would have no idea what to get me! Can't believe l haven't start any of these series yet!
~

I have heard such great things about all these books, sometimes l wish l would stop requesting from netgalley and get these read because l am very excited about them! l love having this set on my book shelf, l am desperate to read them every time l look at them! 
~
~ The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong


~ Blue Bloods - Melissa De La Cruz


~ Marked - P.C Cast & Kristin Cast


~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.


I got this book from my Secret Santa on the Readitswapit forum. I was so happy to get this as l have a few Jodi Picoult books and hope to read them sometime this year or definitely next year. She seems like such a great author!
~
~ House Rules - Jodi Picoult 
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.
These 3 are all for the library, believe it or not l only went to pick up 'Matched' but had seen on the net they had 'Boys Don't cry' in and then when l got there l seen 'Mercy' just sitting there! l was quite shocked as its usually impossible to get books like them without having to wait.

is a book l did one of my first post about when l was looking around on the web for new books out. I fell in love with the cover and being totally honest didn't even need to read the blurb to know it was the sort of book l usually enjoy. I was very happy to pick this up!
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~~~.~~
 Matched - Ally Condie  <<
I reserved this and was desperate for the library to get it in! When l got it home l felt so happy to see it sitting there waiting for me to read it. I haven't read one single bad review on this. I am abit nervous it will be like Lauren Oliver's new book though!
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~
I have already read this book, also a book l did a post on when l first started to blog. I did enjoy this, sadly l felt the writing let it down a bit. Glad l got it out though and read it quickly.

Thanks to all my old and new followers, it really makes me so happy every time l get a new follower and l appreciate every single one of you. Yes YOU!!



l have an Interview with the lovely Melanie Rose coming up alongside a giveaway so keep checking back!

19 comments:

  1. Loads of great books there. I also have Matched and Boys Don't Cry sitting on my bookshelf. I can't wait to get to them. My mailbox this week was exceptionally busy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a nice haul this in IMM this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I been wanting to read The Summoning , Blue Bloods, Matched and Marked as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on Matched!! I hope you enjoy it!

    here's my IMM for the week, if you'd like to check it out: http://babblingbookworm.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo many books! And you have more coming, you say? Wow. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mercy and Matched seem really interesting! I've also read Marked, but I didn't like it.

    Anyway, I'm a new follower as well, and I really like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Matched and Mercy yet though both are on my wishlist but I loved Kelley Armstrong's series and really liked Blue Bloods as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice additions!
    I'm in interested in Blue Bloods as well.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20 books! that's an enormous amount ... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, I'm terrible with getting e-books for review too! I just keep clicking for them to get sent to me. I held off on posting those until next week because I was bad enough this week.

    I didn't like Marked very much, but I really, really want to read the Kelly Armstrong series and the Blue Bloods series. I've heard really good things about both of those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read The Summoning or Blue Bloods yet. Can't wait to hear if you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No need to be jealous, your mailbox is sooo good too:DI already read MARKED and MATCHED and liked them both. Hope you enjoy all your new books! Let's see how I like Angel by L.A. Weatherly, enjoy reading the eARC of its sequel;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! I have a review on mercy on my blog :D http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent mailbox this week! I bought Matched a while back, but I haven't had the time to read it yet. I can't wait for your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow !! I really need to read Matched !! Happy reading !! Great books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for the fantastic comments!
    @ Karen - Hope you get to them soon, l can't wait to see what you think!

    @ BLH - Your very welcome, love your blog.

    @ Aylee - l went on a shopping spree with kindle books! Silly me. They all add up so quickly!

    @ Andrea - Thank you for following! Sorry you didn't like Marked

    @ Canadian Girl - So glad you enjoyed them, makes me want to read them even more!

    @ Aisle - l know .. too many! lol

    @ Small Review - l know what you mean! l feel SOO lucky to get books for review l want to make the most of it!

    @ Miss Page-Turner - Aww thank you! I just found out its not the sequel but infact the book released in the USA with a new cover and new name (sort of- Burn added to the title) Very gutted!

    Thanks again everyone! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome books! I love The Summoning and I still have Blue Bloods on my TBR pile. Enjoy them all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweeet haulll!!! You will definitely enjoy Kelley Armstrong books! She is one of my favorite authors!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Cynthia - Thank you! Im sure l will love them all, its hard to choose which to read next!

    @ Moonlight - I have heard great things about Kelley books and feel like she might become one of my favourites! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult