9.1.11

This Week's Round Up

Reviews : 
Lauren Oliver - Delirium 
Malorie Blackman - Boys Don't Cry.
. 
Event's/Meme :
Cover Crazy

Waiting on Wednesday
This Time ..
This time #2
Paperback or Hardback #3
.
Challenges
350 Pages 
Vampire Challenge
Loving the Reviews
.
My Favourite read this week -
Delirium - Lauren Oliver, not just my favourite this week but l am sure it will be a favourite of 2011.
.
My Favourite Blog this week - 
Fade Into Fantasy
l just signed up to an amazing E book Tour which Theresa does. Its an amazing idea and saves on postage prices which are getting higher and higher!

Also love her blog, its so pretty =)
.
Please let me know if any links are wrong.
Giveaway and author interview coming up tomorrow!!

11 comments:

  1. You've had a busy week! I really enjoyed Delirium too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have! =)
    I always try to post everyday so l am very busy!
    Glad you enjoyed it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I cannot wait to read Delirium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Delirium. It's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I gave you The Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out here

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooved Delirium...it's fantastic, eh? Great week, you had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I see you like challenges just as much as me! Looking forward to reading more of your reviews! I'm now following as well!

    Sonette @ bookaholic-worm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The excitement around Delirium is amazing and totally deserved!
    @ Nina - Thank you!!!

    @ Melissa - Just amazing,totally scary new world which felt so real!

    @ Sonette - You are welcome! =) Oh l do, my first year doing them. Had to stop myself in the end though.
    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I`ve passed on an award to you - go check it out on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks a great deal regarding choosing the set, excellent grasp employing provide you with the fact in which write-up to aid include a talk. Currently make sure you press today check cashing carson Many thanks a great deal effectively. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult