5.1.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#5)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Born at Midnight - C.C. Hunter
This now not out till June! I am unsure as to when in June but l do have this pre ordered and got told that the date it now wont arrive till beginning of June. That makes me want to read it  more!
Anyway, l want to read this, l look forward to seeing how the main character deals with all the things going on in her life and what sort of person she is. Also the idea of the camp sounds amazing! All of them mixed together which you hardly ever see. 

11 comments:

  1. I am anxiously wanting for this book. I love the synopsis. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plot is great and the cover is stunning !! I can't wait for this one either !! Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover...hope you enjoy it!

    Here's mine:

    (click on my name)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cover and it sounds really interesting. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh good pick - I preordered this a while back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually never heard of this one before. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is one I been wanting to read too- June is too far away ;(

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments everyone!
    @Kirsty - l also have it preordered! =) The release date has gone back!
    @Aylee - Your welcome! Looks like a good read

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult