20.1.11

The Time Will Come #1

Ahh! l am working till 6 everyday and wasn't home till 10pm yesterday and 7.15pm today so l have had no chance to look at everyone else's blogs these two days!
l am so sorry for not replying to anyone's comments. l promise to reply and check out everyone's blog on Saturday! =)
~
So anyway, my new meme
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now. 
~
After Ever After - Rowan Coleman
I fall in and out of love with this cover but this is one l have been meaning to read for so long now (around a year) but for some reason just haven't got to it yet! 
I brought this when l was mainly into romance books and l had heard good things about this author.
I have read one book by Rowan and have two other books on my shelf by her (including this one).
Maybe one day l will get to it!

8 comments:

  1. Great meme! I have so many I can use for this. I can't join this week cos I've got to rush out now, but I'll certainly join in next week and link to you :) Oh heck, I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat then do it anyway LOL. I'll link back to you. Hope thats ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All done :) Thanks again for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I think I'll join in next week! The only problem is... which book do I pick? I have too many, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Next week l will add an linky! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linky would be a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really great meme! I have so many I have been meaning to read!

    Heather at http://breathingbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get to it!!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult