24.1.11

Cover Crazy #3

Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)My Cover Crazy posts - #1 #2
~
Why l love it?
Who wouldn't love this?! I love how this cover sticks to one colour, purple. It's my favourite colour and not only that but it a beautiful colour which isn't boring at all! I guess the wings are kinda blue/purple.
I think the wing is beautiful!!! I wouldn't usually like that sort of thing as l like to imagine them sort of things by myself but l actually love it in this cover.
Not so sure about the tattoos but l can forget about that because the rest of the cover is beautiful.
I love the pattern around the font and the positioning of the font, l hate it when the font takes over half the cover!

Links -
Goodreads
Hosted by thebookworms

10 comments:

  1. The tattoo is a critical part of the novel but I'm not really sure I like it either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover !! Your post reminds me that I still need to read this series !! I love all its covers .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Aylee - l didn't know that about the tattoo!

    @ Elodie - Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series' covers are all beautiful! And I love how the title in each is always in the same font and surrounded by the patterning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Laura - I love it too! l love it when a series of books carry on a theme in the covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the blue! This cover is awesome, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree with you! My favorite color is purple too and I'm iffy with the tattoos, but the wings are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this cover. It hints at so many possibilities about the story. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Katie - the wings are gorgeous!! I think they totally make the picture.

    @ Small review - I think so too! l so want to read the series, thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult