3.1.11

Book Series Challenge

This is my own challenge, l hope to read the following series listed.
This is where l will keep track of the series of books l have read for this challenge.
This is my own challenge and all the series written below are series which l own, some if not most will also go towards other challenges. 

Series One 
Schedule :
Finish one book a month, starting in January. 
The 11th is out in October 2011

Series Two
Sookie Stackhouse - Charlanie Harris 
Schedule :
Finish one book a month starting in February.
I believe there is 11 (11th due in 2011)

Series Three
Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Schedule
Finish one book a month starting in April.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck !! I hope you'll love The Vampire Academy series, it is AWESOME !! =) Happy reading !
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway (if you'e interested in it) : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com ! You can win Matched or Rules of Attraction !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating to my giveaway !! =) Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the link and letting me know about it =)
    Keep up the great work at your blog =)
    I am looking forward to Vampire Academy =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult