26.1.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#8)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
~
Blood Magic - Tessa Gratton
First of all, isn't the cover amazing? I love it! Some covers are a bit boring that just include forests because so many covers do now but l love this one!!
I haven't actually seen any reviews on this one? Its out in April (near my birthday!)
Does anyone know the UK publisher? I would LOVE to get my hands on this!
.
.
.
Blurb - 
For Nick Pardee and Silla Kennicot, the cemetery is the center of everything.

Nick is a city boy angry at being forced to move back to the nowhere town of Yaleylah, Missouri where he grew up. He can’t help remembering his mom and the blood magic she practiced – memories he’s tried for five years to escape. Silla, though, doesn’t want to forget; her parents’ apparent murder-suicide left her numb and needing answers. When a book of magic spells in her dad’s handwriting appears on her doorstep, she sees her chance to unravel the mystery of their deaths.

Together they plunge into the world of dark magic, but when a hundred-year-old blood witch comes hunting for the bones of Silla’s parents and the spell book, Nick and Silla will have to let go of everything they believe about who they are, the nature of life and death, and the deadly secrets that hide in blood.

11 comments:

  1. Great pick !! I love the cover too ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this one last week. It looks so good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this one, I love the cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I want to read this book too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this one around a few times and I so wanna read it! And I'm with ya on that cover - it's amazing! Excellent pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had not heard of this one before, thanks for sharing! It sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds great! There are some awesome picks this week!

    My Waiting on Wednesday is:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this book on my list too, it sounds so incredible. I can't wait to read it either.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to this one too! The cover is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult