28.12.10

Paperback or Hardback? (#2)

Another post of Paperback or Hardback?
Previous post l did of this is here - #1

>> Hardback
Paperback <3 <<
This is on my pile of books! I much prefer the paperback version which l have, the sparkles really make it stand out! The paperback's title also stands out more (Don't know why the title of book was changed) It screams to different book genres to me and the paperback looks more like a YA book.  
.
.
.
.
 >> USA <3
UK <<
This author is truly lovely and have LOVED every book of hers. These are the same books but the one on the left being released in UK and the other in the USA (on the right) If l was asked a year back the UK version would win straight away but my taste in covers has changed and the USA version would now get my attention more.
.

>> Hardback <3
Paperback >>
When l read this book l read the paperback version and that usually means l prefer that cover but with this l actually prefer the hardback. Such a simple picture seems to carry so much with such a strong story line. l feel that the 'flower' gradually being blown away is like Tessa's life is being in this book and that's what the author has aimed for
.
.
Which one is your favourite? 

Sorry for lack of posts. Been so busy .. Haven't read for two days!

7 comments:

  1. I love both copies of before I die. I must say on the whole I love a good hardback book even if it costs a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People said in the previous post they preferred Hardbacks .. they do last longer and get damaged a lot easier! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Before I die, I like the Hard cover.
    For Melanie Rose's book, I can't chose! I like them both, but at first glance I thought the USA version was better.
    For Sara Shepard, I would say, paperback. It jumped out at me more. Both look nice, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this feature you do.

    My favorites are Paperback (Shepard), UK, and Hardcover (Downham).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one on the right but prefer the versions on the left for the second and third.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For ease of reading I pick MMPB books any time, for my collection of keepers though have lots of HB books for my favorite series I follow!

    You picks above would pick PB, US cover and HB in that order...

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to read what everyone else thinks, thanks for joining in =)
    @Smal review - Thank you! Glad you enjoy it, l find it interesting to see the different ones.
    @ Jackie - HB are definite for me for books l love! Although l hardly ever keep a book. We have the same taste in covers by the look of it! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult