30.12.10

Top 10 Covers of 2010

Top 10 covers of my read books 2010. 
These are the top 10 covers of the books which l read in 2010.
I find it impossible to find the best covers of 2010 because there is SO many amazing ones out there.
Top 5
 >> Lost Voices - I love this cover! l think it's the sea and the sun together.


 When you read the blurb this cover has a strong meaning and you don't know if it's the brother and sister hugging or a couple. Love how it's black and white also!
 >> Nightshade
Who doesn't love this cover? Her hair that great colour and how she is looking at you really makes you pick the book up and see who she is. 

This was the first angel book l read and l picked it up because of this amazing cover! It really gives you a glimpse of the world inside this book before reading it. 
Torment (Fallen, #2)
The scene in this cover is amazing! I love how it looks all dark and misty. I also love her dress and hair.
Top 10
 >> Fallen
Again, like Torment l love this background. It tells you the book is going to be a dark book, l also love how she is standing and it makes you ask yourself lots of questions!
Another great book with another great cover, l love how the lightening goes down over the writing.
>> Shiver
Simple but yet shows you so much about this book, the branches shows you that the woods will be involved and l really love how the love heart is the only color, makes you focus on that. 
This is the only none paranormal cover here but l do love this one. It makes the book look like a really girly read which l loved back when l read this book (Still do but more paranormal now!)


American Vampire
I love this cover for the simple reason of the guy giving out the 'mystery' look. The cover made me want to find more out about the main cover and after reading it l had fell in love 
with him!
.
I have been so busy and haven't read much at all! I will get back to everyone's comments on the 'Waiting on Wednesday' asap. I really appreciate comments so keep them coming!

5 comments:

  1. I love all these covers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the cover of Lost Voices- mermaid books are wonderful! Also, I hope you get to read Matched soon, I hope to write a review of it tomorrow to be posted tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've picked some great covers! I love the dresses in Fallen and Torment, and am going to have to see what American Vampire is about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Being honest it wasn't that hard as l didn't used to read many paranormal books and they are the books which covers l love the most!
    @Canadian Girl - American Vampire is amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those covers! There are a lot of books on there that I want to read...
    I think my fav covers are Torment & Lost Voices

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult