26.12.10

Two More 2011 Challenges

Sorry for not posting yesterday! I planned to post a review of 'Awaken' but had a sickness bug (On Christmas! =[) so haven't finished reading it yet.
Check back later as l plan to post the review and also the weekly round up.
New Challenges - 
I have so many big books on my shelves! l was going to do a challenge like this of my own as l hardly ever read books over 400 pages so l am glad l found this. I am going to do a list of what books l plan to read in a day or two. 


Off The Shelf!
This will link in a little with with the above challenge as all those books will be Off the Shelf! l have so many books, some have sat there for over a year now!
Trying for level 3 - 30 books!
Thanks Small Review, after seeing these on your pages l decided to join in!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I really need both of these challenges to motivate me. 30 books for Off the Shelf? You are FAR more ambitious than me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Well l am hoping to read around 80 next year so that leaves 50 for reviews etc! =)
    Also my series of books etc are all my shelves and l am mean't to read two whole series next year!
    When will l have time =p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult