15.12.10

Waiting on Wednesday (#2)

Sorry for not doing a post yesterday, l was pretty busy and then this morning l went to see my newborn niece.
Here's a picture of her! (Lacey Marie) She joins her big brother Joey James, 22 months.


Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating."
Forever - Maggie Stiefvater
Release date - July 2011
Who isn't excited for this book?! I absolutely can not wait! 
I didn't enjoy Linger as much as Shiver but they are both still up there in my top books which l have read.
I just wonder if Maggie will be able to keep the high standard up and what new characters may be brought into this book?

5 comments:

  1. Great pick. This is one book I can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pick - I still need to catch up to book 2 on this one!

    Our pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both
    l can't wait either!
    @ Book Sake, When you get some time l would read it, l love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a Aunty again.

    Great pick! I can't wait to read Forever and see Grace and Sam get their Happily Ever After :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    Me either, l fell in love with the characters in this book

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult