12.12.10

In my Mailbox! (#3)

Well after doing one midweek it managed to break up my list of books which l received this week.

>> Zelah Green (#2)
Vanessa Curtis 
Haven't read the first of this series
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~
Colette Caddle
Will read sometime next year              
>> Evernight 
Claudia Gray
Have started this series                               
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~
 Stargazer <<
Claudia Gray

>> Betrayed
P.C. and Kristin Cast 
Will be starting this series soon
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~
Jennifer Armintrout
Hope this lives up to my expectations


>> Seducing the Vampire
Michele Hauf
~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~
Awaken <<
Katie Kacvinsky
                     Can not wait to start this






Hosted by The Story Siren 
Do you prefer to have the blurb or a link to the blurb?
 I thought it would look to crowded having the blurbs but please let me know what you think!

12 comments:

  1. The link if fine with the book cover art and author name, good reads and enjoy them all !

    My Mail box was full this week

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice going... I would like to read American Vampire and the Seducing the Vampire myself. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback Jackie =)
    I am excited to read them Lori, there is so many great books to read though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
    Merry Christmas!
    Gabrielle Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. I love the Evernight series. I thought Hourglass (#4 evernight) was a really weird book. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some great stuff! Especially interested in hearing how Awaken is! Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Evernight series and HON series! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love the collection you got this week! I've been really wanting to get my hands on some Claudia Grey books for a while now. That's next on my shopping list haha :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone, have checked out everyone's mailbox's this week .. some great reads you all have.
    @ Little Miss Becky - Awaken sounds so good, l am finding it so hard choosing which one to read next!
    @ Melissa - I am loving the first Evernight book =)
    @ Moonlight Gleam - You are welcome, l love your blog!
    You should definitely give the series a go .. l am loving Evernight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Evernight series. The books just get better in my opinion. I'm also looking forward to reading your review for Awaken. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. American Vampire looks really cool. I love the cover. Doing a late IMM response this week. I'm just coming back from vacation - funny that I'm on the internet less when I have all this extra time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ A Canadian Girl - I hope they do get better! With how good the first one is l always feel there is a chance they could go 'down hill'
    @ Alison - I thought so too! Can't wait to read them all! =)
    Hope you had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult