31.12.10

Top Series of 2010

Read series in 2010
Shopaholic seires (Minus Mini Shopaholic. 
I started this series before l got into paranormal and loved it! l think l read the whole series within a week period (but not actually all in a row). They are so funny and although the main character annoys me at some points l truly loved being a part of her world!
They are a fun read and perfect for a holiday or to relax while reading. 
.
.
.
.


Sleepless Nights
#1 Bed Rest Series - Sarah Bilston
This is a simple plot but yet both books l enjoyed, they are funny and very easy read. Like the shopaholic series l read these before l got more into paranormal books.
.
.
.
.
.
I heart series 
I had seen these books round so much and after being recommended them l got the first book, l was totally gripped and although the second didn't live up to the expections as much l still loved both the second and third books in this series. 
# 1 I Heart New York
# 2 I Heart Hollywood
# 3 I Heart Paris


.
.
.


The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series
#1 Shiver 
# 2 Linger
This series is my favourite series of the year, just both amazing books, especially Shiver. It's a whole new world which you get gripped into, the relationships feel so real as well as the characters. This series is the series which got me into paranormal and l will always remember this series!
.
.
.
.


Hush Hush Series
Wow, just amazing. l loved both but the second one stood out to me even more than the first. The ending l found so fustrating and can NOT WAIT till the 3rd one is released. Was very much left on a cliffhanger. If you haven't read this series then you should. 
#1 Hush Hush
# 2 Crescendo 








The Immortals series (Minis Nightstar)
This book didn't always grip me and l even found myself frustrated by this book in a bad way. The writing wasn't always the best, sometimes unrealistic and boring but yet l still found myself desperate to read the next in the series! Glad l have read this series and have Nightstar on my kindle. 
#1 Evermore
#2 Blue Moon
#3 Shadowland
#4 Dark flame
#5 Nightstar [not read yet]




Fallen series
l loved this series, it's wasn't up in my top two favourites but l am very glad l read these books and look forward to the third one being released. What great covers! Wonder what the third one will look like. 
#1 Fallen
#2 Torment 


Favourite of 2010 -
My favourite series has to be - The wolves of Mercy Falls - Wow, just amazing. Opened me up to the whole world of paranormal. 

3 comments:

  1. These all look great. I have so many books I want to read this year, and you keep adding more to my list! LOL Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read The Wolves of Mercy Falls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jessica! Haha, sorry! Everyone else's blogs do that to me too. So glad to hear that though as l love to help people find new books =)
    @ Aylee - Truly amazing series, you should definitely read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult