24.12.10

Friday Fun!

Thank you sooo much to all my great followers. The winner of 'You Against me' will be announced in a few hours! l am really busy but will definitely do it later!
Win an ARC of Vampire Crush at BookswithBite
Hosted by Parajunkee



Question : 
What are your plans for this fabulous day? 
My Answer :
Spending it with my family! In the morning (early =[) l will pop down to see my niece and nephew. Then l am going round to my boyfriends house for an hour. This year (like most years) it's at my aunties so we will then be going round there. I have to say lm not that fussed about Christmas dinner but l am excited about seeing the young children in my family as they get so excited!
Coming up - Review of Awaken! and winner of 'You Against me' announced!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Christmas definitely is more fun with kids - too bad I don't have any.
    Merry Christmas!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follows!
    Happy Holidays! I agree, the little ones get really excited - I have a 7 year old that has been dancing since 5AM.
    Drop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope You Have A Merry Christmas. We just opened pressies today and My son is over the moon with the Xbox he got.

    Xmas Eve Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult