4.12.10

In my Mailbox!

Rachel Caine - The Morganville Vampires
Couldn't resist getting this whole collection (minus book 8 and 9 which l will be getting soon) from The Works, 3 for £5!
I love how these books have which book it is on the cover. l get so annoyed when looking at a series l haven't heard of before and don't know which number it is in the series!
To get this series read in a 4 months next year l have done myself a little schedule which leaves me room in between to read other books but not too much time where l forget what happened in the previous book.
In order
I plan not to fall behind with this and may also go ahead of it if l am loving the series!

January 2011 : Finish both Glass Houses and The Dead Girls Dance

February 2011 : Finish Midnight Alley and Feast of Fools and have at least started Lord of Misrule

March 2011 : Have finished Lord of Misrule and finish Carpe Corpus and Fade out

April 2011 : Finish Kiss of Death and wait for Bite Club to be released in May

Keep checking back to see my 2011 book challenge (Will post sometime next week)

11 comments:

  1. wow! i dont usually buy the whole series cuz im not sure if i will like it. my favorite series vampire academy will end this dec 7 and im looking for another series to start.

    i'd like to try the first book of that series to see if its good.

    found your blog thru the hop and im a new follower.

    if you have time come visit my blog at: http://www.bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

    have a great weekend!
    iamjenai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newest follower.

    I've never heard of that series. Hope you enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first three books in this series, they really are very good! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

    I think I'm going to have to reread before buying the rest though, as I read them so long ago!

    Amber
    booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! l'm sure l will love them
    The first few have been out for quite a while so l bet it is hard to remember, l find that with books l have read only a month a go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a good deal! I agree, I prefer it when there's some indication on the cover as to where the book falls in the series.

    I haven't read this series yet, so I'll be looking forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I am getting the first two Morganville books today from the library.
    New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to hearing what you think!
    Thank you for following everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about that series. But like iamjenai said, I usually don't buy an entire series right away either, because I always worry I won't like it.

    I am also a new follower. Here's my IMM: http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this series so have loads of fun reading them and can't wait to see what you think :)
    You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read this series yet! So many great series on my TBR it's hard to keep track of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a huge series and I haven't even started it.Should put it on my wishlist:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult