4.12.10

Josie Lloyd and Emlyn Rees

So l know my main focus on this site is paranormal but l also enjoy casual romance books as it gives me a little break now and then from paranormal books. As l listed earlier one of my upcoming reads is Josie Lloyd and Emlyn Rees book. Here are some of their other books (many of which l have read or are on my shelf)

The Boy Next Door
It’s the 1980s in the sleepy English village of Rushton, and Mickey Maloney and Fred are neighbours and best friends. They’re convinced that nothing will ever keep them apart. But they’re wrong. Fifteen years later, Mickey is trying to build a secure life with her young son, Joe. Meanwhile, Fred is about to marry in a few short weeks when he bumps into Mickey for the first time since their worlds fell apart. But as they pick up the threads of their friendship and relive the glory days of growing up in Rushton, can they overcome the devastating events that once tore them apart? And is it true what they say about first loves being forever?


The Three Day Rule (Christmas read!)

No phone. No electricity. Welcome to one hell of a Christmas. When the Thorne family gather for the festivities–the arguments, jealousies and enmities that make every family Christmas so special – they think they’ll only have to endure each other for three days. But then the snows come, cutting the Thornes off, with only each other for support.






Jack and Amy series
Meet Jack. . .
Jack Rossiter. I'm twenty-seven years old, single, and live with my best mate, Matt. Matt and I started hanging out when we were eight. Life was simpler then. Our idea of fashion was polyester. I told him that I wanted to be a spy and he asked me who Id marry. I imagined falling in love with a girl so perfect I couldn't even guess her name. Things have changed since then. I did fall in love for a while but it didn't work out. And single is good, single is fun.
Meet Amy. . .
I know this all sounds dramatic, but H (my best friend) knows my horrible secret. . . Oh, God, I cant even bring myself to think about it, but the truth is. . . .I haven't had sex for over six months. I guess this technically makes me a virgin... Whatever it makes me, its not normal for a healthy twenty-five year old girl. SIX MONTHS! I mean, I've got my own flat, I've got A levels -- so come on down Mr. Right. At least it would get my mother off my back.

# 2 Come Again ............................... # 3 The Seven Year Itch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult