19.12.10

This Week's Round Up

Reviews :
Claudia Gray - Evernight
Corinne Demas - Everything l was
Jenny Downham - You Against me
.
Challenges entered :
20 Vampire books
.
Event's/Meme :
Waiting on Wednesday
Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday
.
In My Mailbox : #4  #5 
 .
My Favourite read this week -
This is quite an easy one this week as l only read 3 books. I did enjoy Evernight but You Against me was such a great read. Everything l wanted and hoped it would be.  
.
My Favourite Blog this week - 
Books with Bite
Great reviews! Made me interested in books l wouldn't otherwise even think about reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm jumping right over and checking out your review for You Against Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really astounding site plus now there impressing article writing. I am sure pretty much content with an awesome present good results. The majority posture in fact an important added bonus advice. At this moment follow-up cash advance Continue to keep crafting. Currently have performing your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult