10.3.11

The Time Will Come #8

My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Or even a book you have had on your shelf for a while but aren't sure about.
.
Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#1  #2  #3 #4 #5 #6 #7
..
I brought this whole series for like £10 from The Book People. l was SO excited when l got a huge box with them all on! They sit on my shelf patiently waiting for me to get to them.
I actually have it as a challenge to start to read them this year but l think l will only get a few read as l also have so many other challenges!
I am sure l will love this series, it is such a popular series and l did a good thing to wait to start to read it as l know won't need to wait till the next one is out!
Make sure to join in the fun and add your link below =)

4 comments:

  1. One of my friends is reading these books right now, I think she's about four in, and she's loving them (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was a fab deal! Can't join in today. Haven't got time tonight but just thought I'd pop by quickly to see what you'd put up and say hi. *waves at Jodie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- that was a good deal! I really liked the tv series but have never picked up the books. Hope you enjoy them when you get a chance to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ That Book Blogs - Yay, l love to hear other people are enjoying books which l am planning to read soon =)

    @ Karen - I know! Such a feb deal1 Hope your ok Karen and thanks for stopping by =)

    @ Sally - And it was free delivery! Such a good deal =) I will probably watch the series after reading these =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult