7.3.11

Cover Crazy #8 and Daily Dose #6


Other Cover Crazy posts - #1  #2  #3  #4 #5 #6
After Obsession - Carrie Jones & S E Wedel
I love this cover and l think it kind of follows on from Carrie's previous covers, they all sort of fit together (although l know this is a different series and with another writer!)
The dress is sooo pretty and how she is walking up the 'side' of the book, l think it makes it stand out!
l am not sure about the colour of the font, l don't think it fits with the rest of the cover but it's still a pretty cover!
Hosted by thebookworms
.
.
Photography
Photography Bubble
color waterfall
Hosted by - Good Golly Miss Holly.
.

7 comments:

  1. Those photo's are so pretty! I really like the bubbles.

    After Obsession - I've not heard of this one before. That cover is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that waterfall. What a neat picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great book cover! I'll have to check that book out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Karen - aren't they! l love the colours xD

    @ Jessica - Me too, the world would be so boring without colours!

    @ Christy - Glad you like my pick =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! I like this cover a lot. There seems to be a trend lately of beautiful dresses turning into something. Also the walking up the side makes me think of Hourglass. I wish I enjoyed her other series more. Hm, maybe I'll give it a shot anyway because it's co-authored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this cover! Its so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Small Review - Oh l so agree! There is so many beautiful dresses in covers =) I am yet to read her other series

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult