21.3.11

Cover Crazy #10

Other Cover Crazy posts - #1  #2  #3  #4 #5 #6 7(?) #8 #9
Hosted by thebookworms
This is one of those very pretty covers which l love purely because of how girly it is! There isn't really anything that l can say l dislike about this! I love the font and the placement of the writing although l do think the tagline takes up quite a lot of room, l still like it!
Also the sparkles which go around the writing is always a winner for me (and l know also for a lot of my blogger friends!)

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving this cover. It's so pretty. The colors balance nicely and, yup, sparkles!!! I like the swirls in the title too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that is so pretty. sparkly and everything lol. Love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors balance is really nice and I have to agree that the sparkles would have caught my attention. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look good! It would make me want to pick it up off a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one. I've not seen it before. I really like the swirls and curly-q stuff around the title and the gals pretty red curls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh Jodie, I've never heard of this book before! Another one to add to my TBR list! Lol :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Carolyn's Godmother book. I love the cover of this and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult