30.4.11

A Year Gone By... (#17)

Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8)Lover Mine - J.R Ward
Released - 27th April 2010
.
This is one big series! If l am honest, l doubt l will ever get the time to start it!
.Rating - (By My Goodreads Friends)
Nine 5 Star Ratings
Three 4 Star Ratings
.
Reviews 
--------------------------------------------------
The Carrie Diaries

Released - 27th April 2010

This sounds like a fun read and maybe one day l will read it!
.
Rating - (By My Goodreads Friends)
Four 5 Star Ratings
Three 4 Star Ratings
Two 3 Star Ratings
.
Reviews
--------------------------------------------------
Fate (My Blood Approves, #2)
Released - 25th April 2010
.
I think l have at least the first of this series on my kindle, this author has done really well for themselves!
.
Rating - (By My Goodreads Friends)
One 5 Star Ratings
Five 4 Star Ratings
One 3 Star Ratings
.
Reviews
                                     My Vamp Fiction  


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read J.R. Ward series =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY finally some books I know. Feel like all the books I read about on blogs are new books for me. But these I have read :P

    The Black Dagger Brotherhood is my favourite series :) You should really take your time to start reading it :) I am re-reading them this summer :P

    And Sex and City book was easy read and entertaining :) I think I saw that there were a sequel to soon be relised. :)

    Hope you get to read these books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to read The Carrie Diaries. Am a huge fan of the tv series!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult