4.4.11

Cover Crazy #12 and Daily Dose #6

Other Cover Crazy posts - #6 7(?) ##9 #10 #11
I like and dislike this at the same time. 
I don't really like how much writing there is. l find a small tag-line and a title on a book cover is enough, this one seems to have a very full cover! Also l am unsure about the position of the rose in the picture, just seems out of place.
What l do like is the effect of it, like the sprinkle effect on the women in the picture. l would pick this up as l think the cover shows it is my sort of book.


This week l thought l would show family pictures for my daily dose!




My doggy, Alfie!

My bearded dragon, Bilbo!

My little niece, Lacey!

My nephew, Joey! 

Me and my cousin, Millie

5 comments:

  1. Awwwh! Cute Daily Dose! I just semi-like the cover. Probably because its too grainy maybe. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute daily dose! Your right the flower seems slightly weird. I like that back part but the flower annoys me a little =p anyways awesome family pics

    as always ♥, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww gorgeous pictures. I'm also not too keen on the cover the flower seems enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naj - Thank you! =) Me too, l semi like it. A unique cover though!

    Carol - Thank you =) Yea it kind of annoys me too. A hard cover to make a decision on.

    My Keeper Shelf - Thank you! It does seem big. Maybe a smaller one would look nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult