11.4.11

Cover Crazy #13 and Daily Dose #8

Other Cover Crazy posts - ##9 #10 #11 #12
Hosted by thebookworms
Doesn't Melissa nearly always have such awesome covers?! I always think they are so cool and nearly always love them.
This one is another one that a love, such a cute and romantic cover but l also love the colour theme and the feather.
I wish the font of her name was a bit different and the title bigger along with the 'New York ...' under the title.
Either way. l do really like this cover and l would definitely pick it up!
Vintage Photography Background

LIFE
life quote
Hosted by - Good Golly Miss Holly.

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful cover. Love the delicacy of the feather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I've seen this cover around quite a bit lately. --I hope you're enjoying Kissed from Beyond! I'll be sure to check back for your review! :)

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover! It's almost perfect. And oh, look at those lips! The colouring is perfect.

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cover too! I haven't read any of the books yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously need to get on the ball and read My Bloody Valentine before Lost in TIme comes out! I love Melissa Del La Cruz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, the title should be larger. I practically have to squint to see it. Not that it really matters much given how those lips and that feather are commanding all of my attention. I like the atmosphere of her covers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of skin in this cover! I agree; the title should be a little larger. I love all the black--at the bottom of the page, that awesome feather, the girl's dress and hair... It all comes together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am making my way through this series. Love how the skyline is always at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't got the chance to read this series yet but the covers are gorgeous! The first thing I noticed was that feather and how its the same color as her dress or shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that vintage-style flower picture...so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love her covers and how along the bottom is the setting, something I realized only recently lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I simply love the Melissa de la Cruz covers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult