29.4.11

Dicussion Form!

So l need a lot of people for this discussion, around 20 would be good! I usually close the form after 10 so l will have to see if there is 20 wonderful people out there!
This discussion is about Libraries. Do you visit your library? If you don't, why?


The discussion for people who DO visit their library (even if it's once a month!) is here
Thanks, l got 10 people! =)
~
The discussion for people who DON'T visit their library is here

If your not sure which form you should fill out as you rarely (less than once a month) go to your library then have a look at both forms and see which suits you best =)


P.S Really sorry, l forgot to put the blog section on the last form, if people who fill it out want to leave their blog link in a comment or else l will search for your blog on google using your emails!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I've just filled out my discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, I stumbled here before the discussion closed! That never happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed it hun. Email me next time you do something and I'll do it :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult