11.4.11

*Review* : Kissed From Beyond - Keta Diabio (etc)

Book Review of Kissed From Beyond - Keta Diabio, Amber Scott, Elise Hepner, Stacey Kennedy
Kissed from Beyond (A Paranormal Erotica Anthology)Released : 16th March 2011
Finished : 11th April 2011
Source :  BLB Tours
Overall ratings
Plot : 4/5
Cover : 4/5
Page Turner : 4/5
Characters : 3.5/5
Overall Rating :
Photobucket

.

This 'must read' anthology will take you to the mystical beyond and back with four erotica novellas from bestselling and award-winning authors:
-Keta Diablo
-Amber Scott
-Elise Hepner
-Stacey Kennedy 
Can you handle the magic?
Click here to check out blurbs for the other 3 stories 

Please note – This book is for 18 and over only! (Erotic Romance)
I haven’t ever read an erotic romance before so l didn’t know what to expect at all. I decided to read and review this book as l thought this would be a good book for my first erotic romance as it had 4 different little stories within a book so if l didn’t get on with one story l could skip it and read the next one. Well, l did actually read all the stories and even though l enjoyed some more than others l liked this book over all.


Cradle Of Dreams - Keta Diablo
4/5
This one put my mind to rest on whether l would like this book at all just because of Keta’s writing, l really liked her style and it made her story easy to read. The story line wasn’t too confusing and l actually found it quite of a page turner which is hard when the story is only around 40 pages long! This story had quite a bit of romance in and the emotions that the characters had were well developed.
.
A Love Soul Deep - Amber Scott 
4/5
This was another page turner which l did enjoy and like Keta’s story, had quite a bit of emotion in it. I felt sorry for Sara, who lost her boyfriend. I liked how this story slowly revealed things as the story got further into it and l found Amber a great writer.
.
One More Rub - Elise Hepner
3.5/4
I did enjoy this one but it was probably the one which l struggled to connect with in any emotion sense, there was emotion in it but not emotion which l could feel for myself. I enjoyed it, an easy read with a story line which did get more fun to read about. Very different.
.
Till We Meet Again - Stacey Kennedy
3.5/4
This was the last one in the book (obviously) and although l read it and enjoyed it l found it the hardest to connect with in the way where it didn’t feel very real. Would she really do any of that for someone she has just met? I guess when your story is only 40 pages long you don’t have enough time for relationship development. Still, it was a unique idea and l did enjoy it! Stacey has some great dieas
.
Overall l did enjoy this book, it will make you hot under the collar at quite a few points but for me that’s not all of what this book was about. It did have in depth storylines which were interesting and all unique. 

******************************************
2011 Books Challenges 
None
******************************************
Buy your copy
Smashwords
Amazon (UK)
Amazon (USA)

7 comments:

  1. Great review! I love the cover of the book too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh errr! Romantic Erotica ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too really like the cover. I'll have to check this one out. I haven't read a good anthology in a while =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat - Me too =)
    Karen - Haha l know!
    Mishel - I think its a pretty cover =) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the review and for taking the time to read the book.

    Much appreciated, and I love your blog. I'll be returning.

    So happy you liked Cradle of Dreams, Best, Keta
    http://www.ketadiablo.com

    Good luck everyone in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention I "happily" connected Books For Company to Keta's Keep, http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com on the banner page!

    Woohoo
    Keta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know there are erotic romanances with more than just steamy make out scenes, but some depth! I still think this isn't a book I'd enjoy, because I am no fan of short stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult