5.4.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#15)

Inside Out (Inside Out, #1)Inside Out (Inside Out, #1)>> Paperback 1 <3
Paperback 2 <<
This book doesn't actually have a HB cover so l thought l would compare both PB's. I guess both of them are ok but l don't really love any of Maria's covers. I do fidn they are very different from most out at the moment though and both of these covers fit in well with the story (from what l can tell)
I like how the word inside is inside the O!


Pretty Bad ThingsPretty Bad Things>> Hardback <3
Paperback <<
I like both these covers as they both have something to do with the book, espcially the PB and how it has all the little things which are in the story and it does stand out with the pink and yellow. Saying that l like the HB more! l think it because it looks more like the sort of book l read. The HB comes out in the USA soon l believe!
Three Day Rule, The: Get to Know a Family You're Never Going to Forget ...The Three Day Rule

The Three Day Rule - Josie Lloyd & Emlyn Rees
>> Hardback <3
Paperback <<
I love how the title is written in both these covers, very different! For me the HB wins, l think it's just a cute cover especially with how the couple is cuddling. The PB is also a good cover but it just doesn't draw me as much to it, maybe because of the colours. There is also another cover, like the PB and it has more colour added to it which l like!

11 comments:

  1. I prefer the first Maria Snyder PB cover; it has a little more to do with the story itself and creates a visual image in my mind!

    I'm not a huge fan of either "Pretty Bad Things" cover, but I like the HB one the best.

    I really like the first "Three Day Rule" cover! I love the way the title is written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paperback covers of all these books !! It reminds me that I still haven't read Inside OUt =( !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all your choices. love book covers and this feature.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the UK Cover for Inside Out. I think it goes with the book more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely like the tubes better than the other in Inside Out. In fact I really like that cover. It's original and gives a great insight into the story. It's not pretty, but dystopian usually isn't. I don't think I like either of the covers for Pretty Bad Things, but yes, the blue cover for The Three Day Rule is definitely the best out of those two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess what Jodie! I'm getting Pretty Bad Things soon! I'm so excited! Thanks so much for featuring that author or I may have never known about the book.

    Tough choices this week. I think I like them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with all your choices. I love the aviators on the Pretty Bad Things hardcover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paperback, hardback, paperback. I really don't like the US version of Inside Out. For some reason that cover always turned me off from reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. paperback 2, hardback, hardback :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always like paperbacks more though since its less expensive. I agree with your comments on them though. :D Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a Hard back junkee, much prefer them in general than paperbacks. So I agree with your choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult