14.4.11

The Time Will Come #13

My new meme/feature - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Or even a book you have had on your shelf for a while but aren't sure about.
.
Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12

The Discovery of Socket GreenyThe Discovery of Socket Green - Tony Bertauski
The author sent this too me in around January and l have been meaning to get to this ever since. l think it sounds really good and plan to read it by the end of April. 
I hope the time comes soon!
.
The Blurb - 
Socket Greeny discovers why his mom's work is so important and soon finds himself in the center of controversy and betrayal when he's anointed the agency's prodigy. He didn't ask for the "blessing" of psychic powers and the ability to timeslice. But if he doesn't embrace his true nature, life as we know it will change forever.


8 comments:

  1. This one sounds intriguing. Hope you get to read it soon x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really good read :) Looking forward to your review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a book that sent to me in January,too and I've started it like five times and the farthest I got was page 10. So my The Time Will Come book of this week would be FORSAKEN by Jana Oliver.
    Do you accept many books from authors who ask you to review one?
    Hope you get to it soon;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, psychic powers, sounds intriguing. But is his name really Socket?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this one before - hope you enjoy when you get around to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, l actually started it after this post and l am only 8% in but it's great!

    Miss Page-Turner, shame you didn't get very far into it =( I also need to read Forsaken!
    I probably only accept around 2 out of 10ish, l have so many to read already

    Sally - I know! Strange name :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult