7.4.11

The Time Will Come #12

My new meme/feature - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Or even a book you have had on your shelf for a while but aren't sure about.
.
Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11

I know this seems a little crazy to say it's one l have had for ages as it's not even out but ATOM (<3) sent me this around 2 months ago and it is one l seriously keep meaning to get to but for some reason l just haven't yet! 
I do love the sound of this and how beautiful is the cover? l just love it, especially the covers!
I will definitely read it before it comes out so l can give you all a review.
Oh and watch out, if l can part with it l may do a UK giveaway for it. If not, make sure you request it on Netgalley!

6 comments:

  1. You're so lucky !! I can't wait to read this one : the cover looks so gorgeous and it is set in Paris !! =)
    Looking forward to read your review !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover, too. I've been seeing it pop up in a few IMMs and Waiting on Wednesday's recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with the cover! I love this one's cover better than the ARC's.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so cool. And I noticed there's a goodreads giveaway at the moment, too... tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this one too- plus I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG You've had this one for TWO MONTHS and not read it? Noooooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult