21.4.11

The Time Will Come #13



My new meme/feature - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Or even a book you have had on your shelf for a while but aren't sure about.
~
Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12

0.4
My lovely friend Karen from The Slowest Bookworm brought (!) me this after me saying that l wanted to read it so much. Now how terrible is it that l still haven't got to it! I seriously have a crazy amount of books coming in meaning l rarely get time to read my own books but when l do, this along with Deadly Little Lies (Birthday present from Karen) will be the first two l read!
I haven't really read many sci-fi books so this is definitely one which l can't wait to read, after Karen's review it sounds amazing =)

5 comments:

  1. 0.4 is so good :)
    I was quite wary of reading it as I had never read any sci-fi books before, either. But, once you start, it is really entertaining :)
    Hope you make time for it soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before. Happy reading, when you get round to it!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen recommended this to me too! I thought it was really good- kind of eerie and different. It's not a very long book so shouldn't take to long to read, plus it's a standalone book and not a series. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was great and actually wish it was a series as I'd have loved to have known what happened next.

    Hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate - I don't think l have ever read a 'proper' full on sci-fi book so l definitely can not wait! =) I am glad you enjoyed it

    Jules - It has quite a few positive reviews =)

    Sally - I wasn't sure if it was stand alone or not so thanks for letting me know =)

    Karen - Haha l also moan about how all books are series but then books l love, l want more! lol I will definitely get to it soon =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult