28.4.11

Michael Griffo - When I'm Not Writing, You'll Find Me

When I’m Not Writing, You’ll Find Me:
Michael Griffo
Unnatural (Archangel Academy, #1)As everyone knows the process of writing can be a solitary and sedentary endeavour. So, whenever I’m not writing I try (as best I can) to do something that gets me away from the desk and out of a sitting position. I’m not always successful, but I do love to be as active as possible. I find it to be a great balance to my writing if I can be really physical in my activities.
During the winter, I love to go skiing and this year was able to go down a few double diamond slopes. Of course, I skied down the first one by accident, which was a good thing because if I had known it was such an expert run, I probably would’ve chickened out. The good news is that I didn’t break a leg and made it down each time without even falling! I also love to go ice skating as much as possible since there’s an outdoor rink near where I live.
When the weather is nice, I try to play as much tennis as possible. I started playing a lot more with my nephew a few years ago and when we started I routinely beat him every time. Now, ‘the student has become the master’ as he likes to say and I have to work twice as hard to beat him a few times. The best thing is that it’s a great workout and it’s something that he and I enjoy doing together. Other than I ride my bike a lot, swim, and have been trying to get back into yoga – though I haven’t been as successful doing that as I’d like.
And when I don’t feel like being physical you can find me on my couch re-reading some classic novel like Jane Eyre, my favorite! Or watching old TV shows on DVD like Dark Shardows or this lost gem I recently stumbled across called Strange Paradise. Trust, me, it truly is strange, but I love it.


Find Michael Griffo/ Buy Unnatural  :
Amazon (UK)
Amazon (USA)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult