27.4.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#16)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
~
I much prefer the USA cover! (here)
The Vampire Stalker
The Vampire Stalker - Allison Van Diepen
I have had my eye on this book since the cover was first released (the usa one) which l really love.
Admitting, the USA cover was what first attracted me to the book but then l read this blurb and thought it sounded amazing and totally different from book l have ever read before!
I have seen on blogs that people say Vampires is a 'pass time' but for me they definitely are. I haven't actually read that many Vampire books and this is one that is at the top of my list!


The Blurb - 
What if the characters in a vampire novel left their world--and came into yours?
Amy is in love with someone who doesn't exist: Alexander Banks, the dashing hero in a popular series of vampire novels. Then one night, Amy meets a boy who bears an eerie resemblance to Alexander. In fact, he IS Alexander, who has escaped from the pages of the book and is in hot pursuit of a wicked vampire named Vigo. Together, Amy and Alexander set out to track Vigo and learn how and why Alexander crossed over. But when she and Alexander begin to fall for each other, Amy wonders if she even wants him to ever return to the realm of fiction.

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the sound of this one! I'll definitely be adding it to my wish list! I love vampires!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an interesting take on the traditional vampire romance . . . I like it!

    Here's my WOW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fan of vampires, but I do hope you enjoy it!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I want this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one, the blurb sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this one a few weeks ago it looks awesome. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds interesting and one that I haven't heard of before :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover for this grabs me.

    clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb organize! I really believe definitely relating to this unique later absolutely adore understanding added pertaining to this theme topic. Cool gadgets follow-up check cashing costa-mesa Appreciate it intended for pleasant facts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult