22.2.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#9)

Previous posts l did of this is here - #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8


 >> Hardback <3
Paperback <<
Being honest, l think these are the worse covers out of the Twilight ones. When reading a book which is a film also l don't want to be reminded of the film characters. l don't hate all covers with the actors on but is anything special about this one? The HB is ok, nothing special and a bit plain for me in a bad way.  If l had to choose it would be the Hardback as it goes well with the other covers. 
.
 >> Hardback
Paperback <3 <<
This book has so many covers l choose it for my next two picks as the covers are all so different.
I haven't read this book but the HB must have some sort of meaning to the story, how there is one flower/leaf (?) left. For me though it just wouldn't grab my attention. I like the PB and how she is looking up. l also like books with quotes on from reviews or from the book! Let's me know more about the book.
<< Hardback
Paperback <3 >>
 Wow, l have never seen this PB before and if l had a choice of any of them it would definitely be the PB! I love the HB too, l love the colours in it and think its pretty but the sparkles in the PB always win my other!!
Plus the colours in the PB are as pretty and l just love love love it!

As always, let me know what you think and which are your favourites!

11 comments:

  1. Love, love the hardback covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paperback other than the last. If I Stay's second HB is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this case I like the paperback covers better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer paperback most of the time but on those three I loved the covers on the hardbacks more. They are just that bit prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paperbacks are best for the 'If I Stay' covers, but I have the second hardback :-/
    As for 'Twilight', the hardback cover is best, even though it was because of this cover that I wouldn'd read the book for months after having bought it (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hardback for #1, paperback for #2 and it's a tie for #3 because I love both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the hardback cover(Which is also the original paperback non-movie version.) of Twilight better.

    And then I like the first paperback version of 'If I Stay' better. The other hardback and paperback for 'If I stay' is pretty, too. But I prefer the first hardback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm like you I don't like to be reminded of the movie characters so I would pick the orginial with hand and apple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hardback for #1 and Paperback for the rest.

    The twilight paperback looks like a DVD cover...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it the Twilight covers are seen as a little cliche now, but I still love them. They're so simple and the colors are bold and eye catching. I don't usually like movie tie-in covers, and I really don't like that one.

    I'm not in love with any of the If I Stay covers. None would really make me want to read the book, but out of those four I agree with you. Sparkles always win me over too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comments everyone, l love reading them and how everyone is different!!

    A Canadian Girl - I love them both too! I had a hard time choosing between them .. both very pretty =)

    BLH - It kind of ruins the book!! Glad l'm not the only one =)

    Kavyen - I agree!!

    Small Review - Really? l have to say l really like the last two! Sparkles <3 Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult