22.2.11

Spiral X - J.J. Westendarp

This isn't a review, l just wanted to do a post to mention this book for a few reasons.
First off, l think it's amazing that J.J Westendarp (the author) is donating 10% of his earnings from this book to charity. He say's at the beginning of his book that this is what he was always going to do if his books started to earn money but l think it's easy to say this but when an author/person actually does it, its amazing!
Secondly, l have read some of this book and l think J.J Westendarp is a writer to look out for. I definitely think he deserves some reignition, Spiral X is only £2.14 to buy for your E book reader!! 
Thirdly I just felt this book deserved a mention, it may not be my 'cup of tea' but l can see it being others!
Spiral X is about a female Vampire Hunter who tries to make the world a safer place for those around her. I think for anyone who enjoys these sort of books it's one which should be read.
.
Reviews on Spiral X -
Rabid Reads - 4/5
A Chick Who Reads - 4/5
Book Lover's Hideaway - 4/5
.
Amazon (UK)
Amazon (USA)

3 comments:

  1. I bought this one actually last week and forgot to add it to my IMM. I will next week and I'm really happy that some of the money is going to charity. I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say he is , it was a very well written book, and I will be buying his other books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Karen - It's a great thing!!

    BLH - It was! l just sadly couldn't get into it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult