24.2.11

The Time Will Come #6

.
My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now.
.
Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#1  #2  #3 #4 #5
.

Glass Houses - Rachel Caine 
I brought this whole series for like £15 a few months back and they are sitting there patiently waiting for me to read them. I don't know if you seen but it's actuallyone of my 2011 challenges to read this series, l haven't read any yet!! 
I have so many books to read the ones l actually own and aren't for review tend to get left. l need to step back and start to read the ones on my shelves!
I have heard great things about this series and l love how l won't have to wait till the next one as l have them all (l think!)


Feel free to join in!

4 comments:

  1. I really need to read this series too especially because I've heard nothing but good things! I hope you get round to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! Great minds think alike! I've posted the exact same book! I don't get home from work till 7.30 on a Thursday so I wrote my TWC post yesterday and set it on a timer so that all I would have to do tonight is link it! Oh well! It does look like a great series- I really will have to start this soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said on Sally's blog, this is a really good series and I hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard this is a really good series. Hope you get to it soon and enjoy it (:
    I might use it to wean me back onto vampires if you or Sally post a positive review when you get around to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult