23.2.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#10)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

~

Everlasting - Alyson Noel
How pretty is this cover? Alyson said it's her favourite so far and l think the same! Wow =)
l actually still need to read Night Star but l am just unable to leave this series unread even though at points the main character has really annoyed me in a few ways. I find myself wanting to see what happens next, l think that shows Alyson is a great writer!
I have heard both positive and negative things on this series but l know a lot of people find themselves reading the next book even if they haven't loved the previous ones. It's just one of those series!
I am not going to put the blurb as l don't want to even catch glimpses of it in case it ruins Night Star for me!

11 comments:

  1. I have been hooked since the very first book. So I can't wait to see how it ends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is really pretty! I should start reading these books already :)

    Come check out this week's debut author incites with Lorainne Zago Rosenthal?

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the series but I really want to. The cover is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is gorgeous! I haven't had a chance to start this series yet, but I'm hoping to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like books 4 and 5 in the series have been a letdown, but I'm still looking forward to seeing how this all ends! Love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover is so gorgeous! I still haven't read these books though, I really need to!
    I know you don't accept them, but I have an award for you! Just letting you know =]
    http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet but I have been wanting too and its on my list.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first book in this series but I haven't read it yet. I will have to catch up.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover. I'm one of those persons that isn't sure to start this series. I love her middle grade series, but I heard so much negative things about this series that I don't know if I should start reading it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to start reading Alison Noel's books already! I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't!

    New post for Debut Author Incites is up :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful web log! As a result insightful stuff is offered these, Make very happy browse it blog post. The elements one noted on blog post is without a doubt at the same time decent and even are certainly invaluable. Many thanks and even As I expect to have advertisement repeatedly few months. At present go here cash advance carson Bless you designed for attractive guide.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult