14.2.11

Cover Crazy #5 and Daily Dose #3

Other Cover Crazy posts - #1  #2  #3  #4
.
.
I love this cover! I think it really stands out and a different sort of cover where the main focus isn't a person but instead an object. 
I do sometimes find object focused book covers boring but this one is so pretty! l love the ring and how it is shining, the colours and the font is great. That sort of font seems very popular but l do love it!
Only thing l dislike is how the girl is faded out. There is a number of ways to fade a picture but l just think one makes her face look smudged (in a non offensive way to the girl) Any way great cover.
Hosted by thebookworms



Click HERE to see Daily Dose




Hosted by Holly from Good Golly Miss Holly.
Did anyone guess the theme of this post?! Lol!
Me and my boyfriend are off to watch 'Paul' a new movie out. He prefers anything over romantic films but as you can tell l love them .. The Notebook anyone?!
Winner announced tomorrow of the Follower Love Giveaway

17 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty cover. I agree with you that her face looks a little odd. Here's my Cover Crazy. Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!

    I love the cover you picked for cover crazy. I have mine for that cover scheduled for sometime in march. I so want that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodie! Thanks so much for the cover love!! I'm thrilled with it and the best part: everything on that cover ties in with the story. I hope you get a chance to read THE FAERIE RING. I'd love to know what you think after you read the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!
    And I do love that cover. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh, a great cover. I love the ring and the light around it. Maybe the reason the girl is so blurred is because she's looking through a pane of misted glass?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a beautiful cover. Im now interested is reading that book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heres my cover crazy
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/cover-crazy-monday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have a problem with the girl's head. Is it just me or does she look like a ghost? I loved The Notebook too, I haven't read the book though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cover! I've added this book to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover, but like you I don't like that the girl is faded out. Sort of ruins the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cover of The Faerie Ring! I haven't heard of it so I'll be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comments everyone! =)

    @Small Review - Your very organised! lol

    @ Kiki - l love covers which link in with the story! l hope to read this soon! =)

    @ Gina - l never thought of it that way! I think it just looks a bit out of place with the certain cover.

    @ Spav - very true! She does look a bit like a ghost, still love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices! We always participate in Daily Dose, although we do Cover Crazy on Saturdays. I hope you'll stop by sometime.

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! that is beautiful! i love how the girl's face is not clear and set off in the background. it really brings attention to the ring. I also like the sparkly cover.

    Here is our cover crazy:
    http://evesfangarden.com/blog/2011/02/21/cover-crazy-3

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult