26.2.11

A Year Gone By... (#8)

Gone - Lisa McMann 
Released - 9th February 2010
.
Reviews
.
I really need to read this series! I loved Cryer's Cross so will definitely be reading this series one day!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.
.
Released -  2nd February 2010

Reviews
.
I just found this book today, never seen it before. Would love to hear what anyone thinks! The reviews listed are quite positive. 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.
.
Released - 1st February 2010

Reviews 
.
I loved Kate Cann's romance books but l have never been interesting in trying these, l really hope she writes a romance series again one day!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books but they all seem awesome !! I'm going to add In a Heartbeat to my wishlist =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books before either. I really fancy Gone. I have Cryers Cross on my bookshelf waiting for me to get to.

    I love the cover on Possessed. Will have to look into that one some more.

    I love this little meme. I love that it brings past books back into the limelight, especially for people like me who have missed out on years of great books before finding the book blogs last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo In A Heartbeat sounds AMAZING! I haven't even heard of this one, I love this feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elodie - So glad l helped you find a new book! =)

    Karen - Cryers Cross is great =) Hope you get to it soon! I found that l have missed out on so many books so did this meme for that reason, so glad you like it! =)

    @ Katie - Thank you! Glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for a put up. I’ve long been enthusiastic about penning an awfully very similar put up throughout the last a small number of months. Nowadays follow this Check Cashing Thanks a lot completely give good results.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult