7.2.11

Cover Crazy #5 and Daily Dose #1

Other Cover Crazy posts - #1  #2  #3  #4
Die For Me - Amy Plum
l feel so lucky to have this on my shelf! l think its SUCH  pretty cover with really pretty colours.
I found the US cover more creepy and l wasn't even really interested in the book till l seen this cover and l realised it obviously isn't going to be as scary book as the US makes it look.
Anyway, l love the patterns above the girl, they are quite often on these sort of covers now but l never get bored of them.
The sky is just beautiful, l love how it goes from light to dark. Again l love the font, not the best l have seen but still love it!
Oh and the city looks so much better than in the picture!
Hosted by thebookworms

Make sure you have checked out my giveaway, it's the last day to do so! Click HERE


Click HERE to see Daily Dose

Hosted by Holly from Good Golly Miss Holly.

11 comments:

  1. I love that cover for To Die For. Can't wait for my copy to arrive. Lovely photo's too. I love the one of the little boy and girl walking away in the leaves. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. And you are so very lucky! I have my eye on this book. I will look out for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have no idea what the book will be about based on the UK cover, but it's so pretty! I agree, the US cover makes the book look scary. I like that it gives an idea of what the book might be about, but I prefer the prettiness of the UK cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Die For Me !! Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I didn't even realize what book this is until I saw the US cover! I like how eerie and mysterious it looks and the swirls going down her arms. And also like how they put the eiffel tower in the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm loving on this one. What a gorgeous dress and killer scene. This is a good mixture of reality and fantasy with this cover. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this cover! The purples and blacks make it so appealing to me. I don't know what the original book cover looks like so I dont have anything to compare it to.

    Great choice!
    Here is our cover for this week: http://evesfangarden.com/blog/2011/02/07/cover-crazy-2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those cover its very dark but still romantic in a way. I love that tattoo looking things in front of her. good choice.

    here's my cover crazy
    http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/02/cover-crazy-monday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous images! And I am loving the other cover for Die for Me!!! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone, so glad you all liked the pictures and my pick!

    @Karen - yay l hope you enjoy your copy when you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult