10.2.11

The Time Will Come #4

My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now.

Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#1  #2  #3
~
Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)
I seen this in my local library and grabbed it as soon as l did, they often don't have books that l desperatly want so when l seen this l was shocked. Sadly since l got Raised By Wolves it hasn't yet been read and probably won't for a while. As well as all the review books to be read l have another 5 from the library and some l have had for a while so need to get read! Stargazer is the next on my list to be read from the library stash! 
Has anyone read this?
Going/Want to read it?
.
.
Feel free to join in! Add your link and then do your post!

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult