17.2.11

The Time Will Come #5

My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now.

Other 'The Time Will Come' Posts -
#1  #2  #3 #4
.
This Lullaby
I got this ages ago for free! When l was doing a college placement the nursery had sold some books to earn some money for a little party or something and there was some left over. They told me to pick which ones l wanted! How lucky.
Anyway this one was in the bottom of the a box and as l was into romance book at that time (didn't read paranormal then, l still like romance books though!) and l picked it up. I have heard really good things about this and is in some of peoples list of top romance books etc. This has been in my next 5 reads list a few times but has never got there!
.
.
Feel free to join in! Add your link and then do your post!
~


3 comments:

  1. Sarah Dessen's books are amazing. You should read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better that you picked it up for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a new meme for thursdays as well called Theme Thursdays. Your meme sounds good fun to help us get going with our TBR lists.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult