11.1.12

Waiting on Wednesday (#50)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Pregnant PausePregnant Pause - Han Nolan
Published : 20th September 2011
Publisher : Harcount Children Books
I know this one is already out but I probably won't get the chance to read it for awhile but it deserves highlighting. 
I like the sound of this one and it sounds like it will be a book which deals with many problems that people actually have to deal with.
I can imagine really liking this book if I am able to bond with Eleanor but I can see she might frustrate me if she makes annoying decisions! 
Savy from Books With Bite rated it 5 stars and I always trust her reviews!
-
The Blurb :
Nobody gets away with telling Eleanor Crowe what to do. But as a pregnant sixteen-year-old, her options are limited: move to Kenya with her missionary parents or marry the baby’s father and work at his family’s summer camp for overweight kids.
Despite her initial reluctance to help out, Elly is surprised that she actually enjoys working with the campers. But a tragedy on the very day her baby is born starts a series of events that overwhelms Elly with unexpected emotions and difficult choices. Somehow, she must turn her usual obstinance in a direction that can ensure a future for herself—and for the new life she has created.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this one and even though it's not my typical read, I might want to check it out one day, too. :) Hope you enjoy it once you get around to read it! :D

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this as well and might get to it one day myself.

    My WOW

    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is definitely going on my wishlist - it sounds like my cup of tea :) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my pick for this week.

    Have a great day,
    Vicky xxx
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent knowledge! I have to engage in a person's wonderful activity. Which I decide the short article very tempting alongside furthermore very unique. At this time follow-up check cashing Regards for excellent succeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult