5.1.12

The Time Will Come #49

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Glow Amy Kathleen Ryan
I don't know when I am going to get round to reading this one but I really need to read it when I want something different to read. It sounds really good and unique (I love the cover!). I had been quite excited about it but then saw quite a few bad reviews on a few blogs and sadly it did put me off (Not forever but for a while!). I hope it proves me wrong as I have also seen positive ones and definitely want to read this one sometime in the future. I even took it on holiday but never got the chance to read it. I just keep meaning to read it but then choose another book over this one!
-
The Blurb
What if you were bound for a new world, about to pledge your life to someone you'd been promised to since birth, and one unexpected violent attack made survival—not love—the issue?
Out in the murky nebula lurks an unseen enemy: the New Horizon. On its way to populate a distant planet in the wake of Earth's collapse, the ship's crew has been unable to conceive a generation to continue its mission. They need young girls desperately, or their zealous leader's efforts will fail. Onboard their sister ship, the Empyrean, the unsuspecting families don't know an attack is being mounted that could claim the most important among them...

Read the rest of the blurb here

6 comments:

  1. Don't be put off- I really liked this one. It is definitely something different. Hope you find a chance to read it soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cover better than the US one. Actually the re-release is gorgeous too! Anyway, I've got to read this one myself. Like you said, I just need to be in the mood for a sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Amber, I like the US cover more. This one has been sitting on my shelf, unread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Glow, but it does sound good. Hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Glow too. It sounds so good. Looking forward to finding out what you think when you get round to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I loved Glow! It was one of my top books read in 2011 (of which there was over 50) It's got a start of a love triangle, ish, and some mystery, because of trying to get away from the one ship, and trying to survive on the other. Yep. Really good! And the ending? Want to smack some characters because of the situations they were going to cause themselves, and I didn't want them to go through that! Yep :) READ IT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult