1.1.12

New Year Resolutions

Here's a list of things I hope to be able to change or start to do in 2012.


- Do posts at the weekend : Now I am working full-time I really need to be doing the weeks posts at the weekend. I don't get back from work till 6.30!
.
- Keep my challenges up to date : I actually totally forgot about my 2011 challenges half way through the year, definitely need to try to keep them updated in 2012.
.
- Write my reviews as soon as I finish the book : I sometimes leave it till a month later and my review is of poor quality!
.
- Keep my current read up to date : I am always forgetting to keep this up to date.
.
- Answer emails as soon as I have read them : I have a habit of reading an email and then not answering it.
.
- Keep my challenges count up to date : On the side of the blog I have how many books I have read so far, I keep forgetting to do this!

1 comment:

  1. I am exactly the same. After getting home from work all day blogging gets pushed aside.

    I also forgot to keep upto date with challenges etcso I need to get organised lol. Happy new year to you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult