10.1.12

Book Tour - The Future of Us


Carolyn & Jay’s 2012 Facebook status updates, if we thought our sixteen-year-old selves might be reading them.
.
Carolyn: My husband and sons are out for a walk in the park. I love them fiercely, but I also love the silence so I can write. And cook. And answer email.

Jay: Never thought I’d marry someone so different than me, or wait so long to have our first child. Three cheers for adventure and patience!
Carolyn: My sixth novel just came out. I co-wrote it with a super-talented guy named Jay Asher. Back when I told someone so many years ago that I wanted to be a professional writer and they told me that was impossible, I’m glad I didn’t listen to them.

Jay: When I first decided to write for teens, if anyone told me I’d one day write a book with one of my favorite authors, I’d call them crazy. Three cheers for crazy people being right!

Carolyn: Just found a photo of the summer after my senior year of high school, when I worked at a summer camp. I should NOT have doused my hair with so much Sun-In. I thought I looked blond at the time, but in truth I appear orange.

Jay: My hair’s receding and thinning early. No cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this! I need to reshuffle my TBR pile to make sure I read it sooner rather than later it sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult