26.1.12

The Time Will Come #52

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


Fins Are Forever Fins Are Forever - Tera Lynn Childs
I was so so lucky to get this at the end of last year, I could not WAIT to read it! I really loved and enjoyed Forgive My Fins, I loved the humour mixed with a great mermaid story so when I got this one I had big exceptions for it. Sadly I have had a lot of other books to read (well not sadly as I love having lots of books but sad I haven't been able to get to this one) 
I think I will make it my aim to read this on in February and try to ignore any other books for this one! Maybe I need to stop joining so many UK Book Tours, there are so many amazing ones!
Anyway my point is .. The Time Will Come ;)


The Blurb
Don't read unless you have read 1st in the series
On Lily Sanderson’s eighteenth birthday she’ll become just a girl—still a mer girl, true, but signing the renunciation paperwork will ink Princess Waterlily of Thalassinia out of existence. That leaves plain old Lily living on land, dating the boy she loves, and trying to master this being human thing once and for all.
Now that Lily and Quince are together, mer-bond or not, she’s almost content to give up her place in the royal succession of Thalassinia. But just when she thinks she has everything figured out, Lily’s father sends a certain whirlpool-stirring cousin to stay with her on land. What did Doe do to get herself exiled from Thalassinia and stuck in terraped form, when everyone knows how much she hates humans? And why why why is she batting her eyelashes at Lily’s former crush, Brody?



8 comments:

  1. This is actually on my TBR list at home, thanks for reminding me of it.

    My Time Will Come:

    http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2012/01/time-will-come-3.html

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first part is still on my TBR pile.

    Esha@ Readaholicme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but I've read everything else by Childs and people seem to love this one. I hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you must read it soon, you will love it! It's brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already read this one, it's pretty good :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of her books, but I really want to, they look really good! And reading it in February seems like a smart plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed Forgive My Fins as well but not read this yet...I don't even own a copy! Will have to see about remedying that... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult