24.1.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#34)

Paperback 2 </3 >>
I don't really like love either of these covers. I like PB 2 more because from what I can tell (Haven't read the book) it suits the story more as she has the things on her arms. I also like how it's portraying emotion. PB 1 doesn't really tell us anything. I dislike the branches on both though.

 << Paperback 1 </3
Paperback 2 >>-
I haven't really liked any of the covers from this series, they just aren't my 'sort of covers'. I do like the purple in PB 2 but I prefer PB 1, the girl in PB 2 just creeps  me out and seems so strange! PB 1 stands out much  more with the fire at the bottom and I prefer the font used in PB 1.

The Mark The Mark (The Mark, #1)  The Mark - Jen Nadol
<< Hardback <33
Paperback >>
I LOVE the HB!! Wow, how haven't I seen this cover before. I just love it. I love the colours used (purple and pink are my favourites!) and the lighting. Simple but effective and so pretty! PB is okish, I like the how the title is written and the shadow but it seems more like a horror to me. 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love


Sorry for the wrong titles of the books! 
I copy the template from the previous week and sometimes forget to change the title!

1 comment:

  1. The Wood Queen: don't like any of the covers..on the other hand the Australian one is amazing!

    Forgiven: The Paperback 2 would be awesome without the girl :p

    The Mark: Hardback FTW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult