16.1.12

Cover Crazy #51

Hosted by The Book Worms 
Wake - Amanda Hocking
Wow, how has Amanda managed to have such amazing covers? I haven't disliked any of her covers (the ones I have seen)
I love this cover because :
- Really liking the colours, such soft colours and suits the theme of the ocean
- Love how you can see the top of the ocean and the sun shining on it
- Love the scenery at the top, I wonder what it means to the story
- The moon - I love the moon!
- Love the font and colour of the title
- The positioning of the title and authors name
Dislike :
- There isn't really anything that I dislike!


Endure - Carrie Jones
I like but also don't like this cover. You can definitely tell it's part of the need series which I love!
I love this cover because :
- I love the gold - I have really like how the gold is part of all the covers and goes so well with black.
- Love the gold eye! Totally makes the cover jump out and kinda creepy me out (In a good way)
- Love love love how the font and colour of the title and authors name has been kept the same
- It's definitely a unique cover
Dislike :
- Not sure about the pattern at the top, it kind of doesn't suit this cover and feels unnecessary whereas with the other covers it fitted in and became part of the cover.

2 comments:

  1. Wake: The only think that i could dislike is the girl's expressions.It creeps me out XD Ony any other i agree with you.

    Endure: The cover is simple and nice. Not wow, but a good one. I so love the color of the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Hocking has had some really good covers, huh? And Wake is no exception to that. It's pretty great.
    I like the cover of Endure since it still goes with the rest of the series. With other books they keep changing the designs and that really bothers me. I get tired of having to re-buy books I already have just to have matching cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult